The Nissen Penamark-W dispenses a fast-drying, high-gloss paint specifically designed to bleed through water-based paints and primers. This marker produces a large bold mark for easy reading at distances, and is ideal for fabricating structural steel where marks are required to bleed through a primer coat covering the marks.
- Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous, rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry
- Marks bleed though when painted over with water-based paints
- Marks are permanent: they won’t chip, peel, fade or rub off
- Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500°F/250°C
- Marker’s chisel tip produces marks of 5/16″and 1/8″
- Replaceable fiber nib allows for full use of the marker