The Nissen Low Chloride Fine Point Paint Marker is specifically designed to safely mark metal which are attacked by halogens and low melting point metallics. They will not impart contaminants that could cause cracking or weakening of the metals, especially with heat applications, such as welding or cutting.
- Precision valve dispenses a specially formulated paint
- Will not corrode the base material
- Marks on rough or smooth, wet, oily, or dry surfaces
- Marks will withstand heat and weathering; they won’t chip, peel, fade, or rub off
- Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500 degree Fahrenheit/ 250 degrees Celsius