The Nissen Penamark-W is a stick of paint in a solid form designed especially for fabricators. Marks placed on bare metal will bleed through the oil-based primer and remain visible. The penetrating action can be stopped, so as not to bleed through the final coating.
- Marks on any surface: rough, smooth, wet, oily or dry.
- Marks bleed though when painted over with oil-based paints
- Marks are permanent: they won’t chip, peel fade or rub off
- Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500 F/250C
- Marker’s chisel tip produces mars of 5/16″ and 1/8″.
- Thickness: 5/16