The Nissen Galvanizer’s Feltip Paint Marker uses a valve action to dispense a paint especially formulated for fabricators who have their material galvanized. This fast-drying, weather resistant marking paint can be put on steel during the fabrication process. However, the marking paint is designed to be completely removed by the pickling bath prior to galvanizing, thus leaving a clean surface for the zinc plating.
Available Colors: Black, White, and Yellow
- Writes on rough, rusty, or smooth surfaces.
- Writes on wet, oily, or dry surfaces.
- Fast drying.
- Prior to pickling – the marks are permanent; they won’t chip, peel, fade, or rub-off.
- Packed in an unbreakable aluminum tube.
- Precision valve meters paint flow.
- Available in 3 bright, lead-free colors.